Effectiveness Coaching for Educational Leaders
Effectiveness Coaching for Educational Leaders provides you with real-time professional development embedded within the day-to-day workings of school and the demands of your work.
I work with educational leaders at all levels of the organization; Central Office Personnel, Building Principals and Teacher Leaders. In a confidential and objective partnership, I work with you to advance the essential skills of leadership: effective communication, creative problem-solving abilities, the ability to develop and sustain valuable relationships, and skills for improving student success. Your heightened effectiveness, productivity, satisfaction and happiness are at the heart of the coaching relationship.
All of this is done within the context of your work as a school leader. You know your day-to-day reality better than anyone. We use your current goals, challenges, deliberations, and celebrations as the coaching content. As your coach, I bring the skills, processes, and experience to assist you to think productively and embed new learning for present and future use. Through a combination of conversation, reflection, action plan development and agreed-upon accountability strategies, we will identify and pursue goals, desires, and behaviors you see as avenues to enhancing your leadership abilities.
What You Receive:
- A confidential, professional relationship designed to support your professional and personal growth
- A time and place to safely explore new ideas and approaches, challenging situations, perceived or real barriers, with an objective listener whose only agenda is your success, happiness and growth
- A thinking partner who assists you to view your situation from other perspectives and helps you determine what is the right course of action for you
- An accountability partner to support your commitments and progress as you work to achieve the goals you set for yourself
- A model of coaching you can use in your professional and personal life
“A leader doesn’t just get the message across – a leader is the message.”